In the unlikely event that an item does not meet your expectations, please call Customer Services on 01246 233585 and request a Return Authorisation Number.
The Company will usually accept stock items back for credit provided they are in a saleable condition, in their original packaging and within 14 days of delivery/collection.
There will be a 15% surcharge deducted from the credit return if the package of the product is opened or damaged.
Customers must accept and pay for goods (if tendered for delivery) on the contractual date.
The Company reserves the right not to replace or credit goods claimed to be defective until it is confirmed the fault is not the result of improper use or installation.
The cost of any returns will be borne by the customer.
Items that cannot be returned: -
- Any item more than 14 days after delivery
- Any product that is missing serial numbers/manuals/accessories
- Products that have been opened
- Any Special Order items that have been requested
- Any consumables that have been opened.