LOCTITE® AA 326 Adhesive
LOCTITE® AA 326 is a yellow to amber, no-mix, medium viscosity (thixotropic) structural and magnet bonder. It has good adhesion to different types of ferrites, a fixture time of 3 minutes and a shear strength of 15 N/mm². It can be used in temperatures up to +120°C.
Requires LOCTITE SF 7649 to activate.
- Used by professionals for mirror to glass bonding
- Suited to magnet bonding
- Medium viscosity (thixotropic)
- Good adhesion to different types of ferrites
- Temperature resistant up to +120°C
- Fixture time is 3 min
- Shear strength is 15 N/mm²
Colour : Yellow, Yellow: Amber
Fixture Time : 3.0 min.Key
Characteristics: Mix: No Mix Required
Shear Strength: 15.0 N/mm²
Viscosity, Brookfield - RVT, @ 25.0 °C Spindle 6, speed 20 rpm 14000.0 - 22000.0 mPa·s (cP)
Viscosity, EN 12092 - MV, @ 25.0 °C Shear Rate 36 s⁻¹ 10000.0 - 20000.0 mPa·s (cP)