WRD SPIDER 4 1 Man Cut Out System
When it was launched in 2012, the SPIDER from WRD Glass Tools revolutionised the market for cutting systems! The fourth generation of the patented removal device also enables the completely damage-free removal of glued vehicle windows. A specially developed, extremely resilient plastic separating cord is used to cut through the adhesive bead. This not only protects the body and the add-on parts, but also enables very fast work.
Due to the enormous increase in the tensile strength of the cord in recent years, the device itself had to become more and more stable. The SPIDER 4 therefore contains several detailed improvements, which either serve to increase the stability or to optimise the way it works.
- 1 SPIDER removal device S4
- 1 line threader (Art.No.DST-757-WSP)
- 1 dashboard protection (item no. DBP-1824-WSP)
- 1 bit medium (Art.No.WRD-S4B)
- 4 wire / cord guide needles (Art.No.WRD-LP)
- 1 cord & wire dispenser (item no.WRD-LD)
- 1 cord laying tool (Art.No. MS-180-WSP)
- 1 spider cutting cord, 96 m spool (item no.P8)
- 1 anchor suction cup (item no.AS-115-K)
- 1 mini hook (item no.MH-140-WSP)
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 plastic case with hard foam inserts