500 ML Quick Release Shock Spray Aerosol
Quick Release Shock Spray is designed to release seized and corroded parts by shock freezing. The Spray creates micro fractures in the rust layer, which allow the lubricant to penetrate by capillary action. Quick Release Shock Spray penetrates quickly and loosens metal parts seized by dirt, corrosion or dried-up grease. It is silicone–free and is safe on most metals, rubbers and common plastics. Product availability: 500ml aerosol.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Odour Organic solvents
- Flash Point < -40°C
- Auto Ignition Temperature 410 – 580°C
- Flammability Limit Lower 1.8% Upper 9.5%
Information given concerns the major ingredients
1. Shake can well.
2. Spray onto and around seized components from about 15cm away.
3. Allow to work for 10 to 20 seconds and try to free the component.
4. Repeat the process in case of extremely rusted parts.
Disclaimer: The above information is for guidance only. It is given in good faith but without warranty. Users should first carry out their own trials to ascertain the suitability of the product for their intended purpose.